Saturday, April 2, 2011

Last Friday I was working at the restaurant as a waiter. One couple, who just came, started complaining.The men screamed, "I found hair in my soup!!!Waiter!Waiter!"
I asked him, "What happend Sir?" He screamed, "You are asking me what happend?!What this mean?!I don't want this soup with hair!!!"
I said, "I am so sorry Sir.If you want I can bring you something else insted of soup."
Even though  I was trying to be nice for him, he didnt't give me a chance.He was very rude.He screamed, "I don't want anything else from this restaurant!!!This is your fault!I want to speak with your menager!Imediatelly!!! His wife said, "Honey, calm down!this hair is not big deal. We can order something else."
The man was so furious.He stood up and started yelllin on me, "You are so stupid!you cannot even help me!who gave you this job!!!"
This was too much. I couldn't take it anymore.I told him, "I am leaving and you are no longer my customer!!Goodbye!!!"
Right after me his wife did the same thing.She said, "you embarrassed me at the fron of the whole restaurant because of you soup!Goodbye!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment