Saturday, March 12, 2011

Hi!How are you?My name is Iwona Kwiecinska, but you can call me Ivana like Ivana Trump :-)))
I am from Poland.I have two brothers and my whole family live in Poland.I live in Kew Gardens, NYC.In LaGuardia I would like to study nursing, because my mother encouraged me for this major.She is also a nurse and I know that for nurse it is no problem to find a good job.I used to work at the store(I was making sandwitches every day!right now I hated sandwitches!!!) and at the restaurant.I am in USA only 3 years so my English is not to good, especially my grammar.In Poland I finished only high school.I used to leared English in my country but I didn't lear much(unfortunately)In USA I finished ESL at Zoni and CUNY start program.One week ago I started my ESR 098 and I would like finish it as soon as possible(like everybody) and start my college.I really like to learn English and would like improve my English, that's why I am at ESR.Please leave for me comment.
Thank you!!!

2 comments:

  1. I wish you a successful career and never come back to restaurants :)!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Above all, I'm really really glad to see you Ivana. It's so interesting that you hate sandwitches because of the experience of working...haha...I agree with that. No matter how we like something,,, if we do work for it,,, it becomes terrible for us... Wow... You have been America for three years??? That's cool~!^^ also I think your English is pretty good ( but I'm not teacher)...Anyway, nurse is one of very nice jobs in the U.S. If you major in PTA, I was glad more. However, they are very similar in terms of the fact that they deal with health. As you said, I really hope I finish basic skill courses ASAP with you and you guys...
    We can do that!!!

    ReplyDelete